How to change startup sound (chime) in a Nissan Leaf
A short step-by-step guide on how to change the startup sound (chime) in a Nissan Leaf.
1. Use the trip computer switches – square button and dot button.
2. Press square button to change the display.
3. Press square button again until ‘Settings’ appears.
4. Press dot button to scroll down the options.
5. Stop on ‘Effects’.
6. Press square button to select.
7. Press dot button to scroll through list: Sound 1, Sound 2, Sound 3 and OFF.
8. Press square button on the desired sound (chime). Sound 1 is default.
More about these videos
Thank you for watching this how to video. Want to enjoy more videos like this? Make sure you subscribe to our YouTube channel. Our channel aims to publish new videos every week. We produce all our own content, including the fun Electric Vehicle Counting Report and the Timelapse Commute. Like, subscribe, comment and share our videos to help accelerate our transition towards sustainable transportation.