How to change clock for daylight savings time – Nissan Leaf
A short step-by-step guide on how to change the clock time in a Nissan Leaf.
1. Make sure you connect an EVSE or charging cable before starting.
2. Press Map button. Now press the following button sequence fairly quickly:
– Press Map button 3 times
– Quickly press Audio Power button 2 times
– Press Map button again.
3. Select ‘Adjustment’
4. Scroll down one line and then select ‘Time setting’.
5. Increase or decrease as required.
6. Press ‘Confirm’. Time is changed.
7. Press ‘Go back’.
8. System appears to restart.
Notes: touch screen was slow to respond when increasing/decreasing the time. Also, the timezone appears to be set for somewhere overseas (AM 9 = PM 5) – have not figured out how to change that yet.
More about these videos
Thank you for watching this how to video. Want to enjoy more videos like this? Make sure you subscribe to our YouTube channel. Our channel aims to publish new videos every week. We produce all our own content, including the fun Electric Vehicle Counting Report and the Timelapse Commute. Like, subscribe, comment and share our videos to help accelerate our transition towards sustainable transportation.