How to adjust clock minutes – Nissan Leaf
A short step-by-step guide on how to adjust the clock minutes in a Nissan Leaf.
1. In the menu press ‘Settings’
2. Press ‘Other settings’
3. Select ‘Clock’
4. Press the minus or plus symbols to adjust the minutes.
5. Press and hold for faster adjustment
6. Plus or minus 59 minutes is the maximum
7. Press back button thrice to exit
8. Time has been changed.
More about these videos
Thank you for watching this how to video. Want to enjoy more videos like this? Make sure you subscribe to our YouTube channel. Our channel aims to publish new videos every week. We produce all our own content, including the fun Electric Vehicle Counting Report and the Timelapse Commute. Like, subscribe, comment and share our videos to help accelerate our transition towards sustainable transportation.