How to disengage the parking brake – Nissan Leaf.
A short step-by-step guide on how to disengage the parking brake in a Nissan Leaf.
1. Parking brake is engaged when the warning light is ON
2. Push the small pedal down until it clicks
3. Then slowly take your foot off the pedal
4. The brake has been disengaged – the warning light is OFF
5. Push the small pedal down to engage the brake – the warning light turns ON
More about these videos
Thank you for watching this how to video. Want to enjoy more videos like this? Make sure you subscribe to our YouTube channel. Our channel aims to publish new videos every week. We produce all our own content, including the fun Electric Vehicle Counting Report and the Timelapse Commute. Like, subscribe, comment and share our videos to help accelerate our transition towards sustainable transportation.